Thursday, June 17, 2010

Philips 7" Susan G Komen Portable DVD Player in Pink





Soon, this Philips 7" Susan G Komen Portable DVD Player in Pink will be up for auction! As you can see, this portable DVD player is used, but eveything, and I mean absolutely EVERYTHING, is fully functional. Every button is in working condition, and every disc is able to be read. The screen is in perfect condition; no scratches, no nothing. This is perfect for a long car ride, or if you just want to watch a movie on a portable DVD player. To charge up this DVD player, there is a car charger and a home outlet charger, that are both also, fully functional.

*This item has not yet been placed on ebay. If someone wants it, comment now and I can put it on ebay even quicker! Also, I'm thinking that the starting bid price should be about 7.99. To high? To low? Tell me what you think! I won't be able to put this completely awesome Philips 7" Susan G Komen Portable DVD Player in your home unless I know what you want! Thanks, cloudycookie!*

Last Updated - June 17, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment